F1 knock off/ copy/ clone or any of these wanted

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
you know the thing I mean guys a Chinese copy of a falkniven f1 lots to trade.
extended search to any of these knives
thread to include other knives. I do have lots to swap dependant on what you have sharps wise.
obviously im still looking for an f1 copy
but im also looking for
a condor bushlore
a condor bushlore mini.
condor rodan
condor Canadian
wood jewel puukko
british army survival knife or copy as long as its not modded am not bothered.
golok machete in mint condition
boker bushcraft knife in mint condition.
offers of other fixed blade low end value production knives considered seriously.

for swaps of the right item any of the two bialladin/ vapalux lanterns list here in swapshop.
any or both the remaining catapults
brand new uco micro lantern in green.
trangia burner
beautiful brass pocket telescope 30x 25mm magnification and loads of other stuff not listed
cheers guys

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Stew may have one up for trade but nothing has been set in concrete yet so still looking guys and besides having two wouldn't hurt

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
extending this thread to include other knives. I do have lots to swap dependant on what you have sharps wise.
obviously im still looking for an f1 copy
but im also looking for
a condor bushlore
a condor bushlore mini.
condor rodan
condor Canadian
wood jewel puukko
offers of other fixed blade low end value production knives considered seriously.
for swaps of the right item any of the two bialladin / vapalux lanterns ive listed here in swap shop
any or both the remaining catapults
brand new uco micro lantern in green.
trangia burner
beautiful brass pocket telescope 30x 25mm magnification and loads of other stuff not listed

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
anyone got any of the list they are willing to trade on the lanterns were removed from general trade as they are listed elsewhere but for offers of the right item they can be ended early. still some other nice kit available
im also looking for
a condor bushlore
a condor bushlore mini.
condor rodan
condor Canadian
wood jewel puukko

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
good question. firstly ive handled one of the copies before and it felt good kept a good edge and I really liked the grind.
and secondly they are not over a hundred quid to buy new. they are in a mora price range so if it gets some hammer its not the end of the world. same thing applies to any of the knives on the list within reason hope that's helpful

They're really not very good.Not a laminated blade just a scratch in the steel to make it look as if it is.[/QUOTE]

Apr 8, 2009
Ashdown Forest
I find the copies quite good to be honest - a nice alternative to a mora, in approximately the same price range. I have a genuine Fallkniven (S1) that i would rely on if push came to shove, but the copy has performed well with what light tasks I've thrown at it.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
thank you for that matey from what I saw of one for however little time it was good. to the point am going nuts to get hold of one.
I find the copies quite good to be honest - a nice alternative to a mora, in approximately the same price range. I have a genuine Fallkniven (S1) that i would rely on if push came to shove, but the copy has performed well with what light tasks I've thrown at it.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
still looking guys am wanting one of the fix blade knives off my list to complete a bug out bag set up please help out if you can?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE