Cold Steel #35LTC Kukri in Carbon V (USA made)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Allen

Jan 5, 2006
Cumbria
:::: SOLD ON BB ::::

Up for trade for a decent 2 man tipi is this:

DSC_2869.jpg

DSC_2853.jpg

DSC_2857.jpg

Its a Cold Steel LTC Kukri in Carbon V (made in the good ol' USofA)

The bumf:
"The curve of their LTC Kukris blade is very important because no matter what part of the blade makes contact with a target, the edge is always presented at an angle. This creates a shearing motion, so that the edge slices through the target as the weight of the blade drives it deeper.

Specifications:
Blade Length: 12 in.
Blade Steel: Carbon V
Handle Material: Kraton
Knife Type: Fixed Blade
Length Overall: 17 in.
Weight: 19.1 oz. "

This is the one made in the USA by the Camillus factory out of Carbon V (I think it was Camillus, right?), not the nasty asia-made one. It has a proper Leather Sheath with leg tie which is tip top.

These are sold on eBay.com for $399 new..

This one has had use when I did tree work in my past life, it shows signs of use obviously but still has loads and loads of life in it.

Will arrive to you blisteringly sharp as this Carbon V stuff takes one hell of an edge!

I know these have a good reputation in the states, I think they're pretty well regarded here too.
Will not be sorry at all if this one remains unswapped/unsold as it is a beast of a blade and has paid for itself already! Although it has bitten me once too often which is why it is up for sale now.

Thanks for looking, Post then PM's please.

Last edited:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Hi Allen - youseem not to accept PMs - but this is what I tried to PM you
Ahh - I wish I had the dosh and need...I just bought a Bill Hook.
It looks realy good and I realy like Carbon V steel.
I cant justify it at the moment and SWMBO would have a fit if I tried...but I wish you luck and I am envious of whoever does take it off you!
Cheers
John

Allen

Jan 5, 2006
Cumbria
John, I have received pms from loads of people.. cant understand why it wouldnt work for you when you tried....!? Must just have been a gremlin!! Thanks for the reply,
Kind regards, Al

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE