Coghlan's Squeeze Tubes

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Humpback

On a new journey
Dec 10, 2006
1/4 mile from Bramley End.
Yes please, two pairsRegards Alan

Ps where is the best place to get a hard case for a Coleman single mantle dual fuel stove from. (you can PM if you want to avoid clutter here).

LazySod

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 18, 2007
Oldham
Pretty sure i've seen these (or something very similar) in Winfields of Hasslingdon. Can't remember the price, but they stuck in my mind after a conversation with Matt at the Middlewood meet about butter in a tube.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Pretty sure i've seen these (or something very similar) in Winfields of Hasslingdon. Can't remember the price, but they stuck in my mind after a conversation with Matt at the Middlewood meet about butter in a tube.

Try and find out the price Tony before I order them mate. The ones I'm getting will cost me £2 plus postage from the states, so say £2.50 total. Another pound for envelope and postage comes to £3.50 delivered to you. So if we can source a UK supply for £2.50 delivered to me I will use a UK supplier for the group buy.

LazySod

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 18, 2007
Oldham
I've not managed to find them on the Winfields website, or the Towsure website (an afterthought).

But i did find them...

Here

and

Here

....The postage looks to be a killer though.

fishy1

Banned
Nov 29, 2007
sneck
Do you know what volume these are? I know it says 2 by 6 inches on thier site, but no mention of the volume. Depending on this, I may take 2 pairs.

fishy1

Banned
Nov 29, 2007
sneck
Do you know what volume these are? I know it says 2 by 6 inches on thier site, but no mention of the volume. Depending on this, I may take 2 pairs.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I've not managed to find them on the Winfields website, or the Towsure website (an afterthought).

But i did find them...

Here

and

Here

....The postage looks to be a killer though.

£7.40 for two tubes delivered, or £10.75 for four tubes, ouch

much the same on the second ling, think I'll get them from the states then for us.

LazySod

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 18, 2007
Oldham
Think you might be right there, weird when it's far cheaper to get something delivered 3000miles than it is to get it delivered 300 miles.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE