Clipper and Lapplander set

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
Here's a set that i finished today.

452_5279_2_1.jpg

452_5285_1.jpg

rb

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Now that looks the business :notworthy Nice set :)

Can I ask what sort of strap you'd use to make a sheath that would go across the chest to tuck in behind the waist of my skirt or trews? Sort of like a dirk sheath.

cheers,
Toddy

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
I use one everyday as my work knife but it's just in the plastic sheath.
Im going to get a carbon version and make a sheath for myself, just looking at this lot and im think you can get yourself a complete package for less than most will spend on a knife alone.

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
Toddy said:
Now that looks the business :notworthy Nice set :)

Can I ask what sort of strap you'd use to make a sheath that would go across the chest to tuck in behind the waist of my skirt or trews? Sort of like a dirk sheath.

cheers,
Toddy

Depends on the weight of the knife.
I like to keep things neat and descrete so i'd probably go for a braided strap made from light thonging.

addyb

Native
Jul 2, 2005
Vancouver Island, Canada.
I have a folding saw quite similar to that that I use in lieu of a hatchet when I'm in the bush. It's not a laplander, it's a generic Japanese type thing. Personally, I think a folding saw is much better to have in your pack than a hatchet as it can be used for more effectively.

It's great to find things that we all have in common. :)

Adam

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE