Climbing tape wanted

sxmolloy

Mar 22, 2006
lancashire, north west england
Having just bought one of the Magikelly's group buy hammocks I now need some climbing tape (in black if possible) to attach the hammock to a couple of trees.

I'm not sure how much I would need but have heard 10 meters mentioned elsewhere, so would like to request that length (in total or 2 x 5 metes).

I have a couple of Wild Country screw gate Karabiners (BRAND NEW, never used and paid £17.00) to swap or a Fallkniven DC3 (USED) sharpening stone with leather case, or cold hard cash!

If they dont tickle your fancy ask me.

Cheers Stu

chas brookes

Life Member
Jun 20, 2006
west sussex
Hi Stu
keep the carabiners and use them to replace the rings on the end of the hammock should you then choose to use an underblanket it makes it far easier to set up.
Having just bought one of the Magikelly's group buy hammocks I now need some climbing tape (in black if possible) to attach the hammock to a couple of trees.

I'm not sure how much I would need but have heard 10 meters mentioned elsewhere, so would like to request that length (in total or 2 x 5 metes).

I have a couple of Wild Country screw gate Karabiners (BRAND NEW, never used and paid £17.00) to swap or a Fallkniven DC3 (USED) sharpening stone with leather case, or cold hard cash!

If they dont tickle your fancy ask me.

Cheers Stu

sxmolloy

Mar 22, 2006
Hi Stu
keep the carabiners and use them to replace the rings on the end of the hammock should you then choose to use an underblanket it makes it far easier to set up.

Thats the reason I bought the carabiners in the first place, then saw how much the underblankets cost :yikes: so for the time being I will have to manage without. I got them from Cotswolds Outdoors, but because they are classed as safety equipment I am unable to return them for a refund, which I suppose makes sense. Anywho, as I don't need them for the time being thought it may be worth while trying to swap them for something I do need.:rolleyes: Thanks for the advoce though......

ATB....Stu

sxmolloy

Mar 22, 2006
For your reference Graham:

dscn1933wy6.jpg

Cheers....Stu

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE