Clikstand?

Apr 3, 2013
Kent
Hi All,

I have been lurking for a long time, but usually find what I need via. the search button.

I just wondered if anyone knew of a UK stockist/opportunity to purchase a clikstand stove?

Thanks,

Thomas

VanDeRooster

Jan 14, 2014
Norwich, UK.
My understanding was they were only available I'm the US. I'd been looking but gave up and got a Trangia Triangle instead.

Sent from my  iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Apr 3, 2013
Kent
+1 to that. If there was a UK supplier they'd probably cost at least as much , if not more, as buying them direct from the makers in US

I thought I'd ask about, but yes - ordering direct is PLAN B.

I think it looks like a really nice little stove... The benefits of the trangia burner, but with less of the weight.

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
With the mark up that's habitual in the UK and the minimal weight with regards to postage I doubt they would be cheaper from any UK source, if anyone had them. I got mine, first the steel with a wind shield and then a Ti with adapters to take a Evernew Ti burner direct from the chap who's a pleasure to deal with. They both arrived quickly and weren't stopped by the PO to be examined and have charges slapped on them, but that may have been luck!

i love mine to bits, shame Trangia copied it, that must have hit his sales.

ATB

Tom

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Right now I understand.
I have the Trangia triangle and must say its my go to stove, I have a honey but don't use it often.
Only downside to these windshields is the minimum size of pot they accept unless you put a frame over the top.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE