Clearout

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Here is a clearout all the kit has been used but not a lot. All payments by paypal either as a gift or you pay the charges. Prices include postage not necessarily by first class unless requested. All reasonable offers accepted

IMG_1837-1.jpg
IMG_1838-1.jpg Snugpack Rocketpak(no side pouches), slight tear but still good £35 SOLD

IMG_1839.jpgIMG_1841.jpgIMG_1840.jpgIMG_1843.jpgIMG_1844.jpgIMG_1842.jpg This is an ex british bivvy bag with extensive mods. I've made it into a tunnel bivvy with poles, guy lines, midge screen and some loops so you can attach your sleep mat to the bottom of the bivvy(extra webbing straps required). The fly screen is attached via velcro which may need a quick iron run over it to make sure it's attached to the screen. The zip is a YKK zip. The hood is a little large but can be held up with the attached clip. The poles are kept in a piece of climbing tape. £35 SOLD

IMG_1829.jpgIMG_1830.jpgIMG_1831.jpg Patagonia A6 tri-fold notebook holder in british DPM. Almost new £12 SOLD

IMG_1836-1.jpg Chinese copy of a Maxpedition Colossus. It's quite good probably 600 Cordura but great, I'm only selling it as I was bought a real colossus of here. £12 SOLD

IMG_1833.jpgIMG_1832.jpg This is a basic S/S Mora in a Rapidboy Kydex sheath with firesteel holder. This can be altered to be held in various positions and is secure enough to be held upside down £15 SOLD

IMG_1835-1.jpg A UK Respirator bag in black. Genuine issue(I think it was MOD police as opposed to the chaps from Hereford) The strap was sewed on by me as it was sold with it cut off. £10

IMG_1834-1.jpg Snugpak Response pack. Excellent nick and jangly zip attachments removed and replaced by 550 cordage loops. £10 SOLD

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE