Clearout

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Just been quoted a quite eye watering amount for necessary car repairs so time to empty all the crap from the cupboards in an attempt to stave off some of it.

SAM_3890.jpg

Timberland Earthkeepers, size 9. £20 plus post SOLD. Nice boots these, but my wife keeps calling me Imelda Marcos.....

SAM_3894.jpg

Lowa SF Desert Boots. Size 9. Little wear as I wear Meindls over these. £25 plus post. SOLD

SAM_3897.jpg

Maxpedition EDC Fatty in Khaki. £12 plus post. Hardly used, never taken out. SOLD

SAM_3899.jpg SAM_3898.jpg

Dark brown sheath I made for Enzo Trapper. £18 plus £3.20 post. One left in lighter brown, like Dairy Milk.

Last and don't want to sell this, but I don't use it enough and it's lovely. Juttle Stag handled forged knife. Looks and feels beautiful and hols a wicked edge.

SAM_3901.jpg SAM_3902.jpg

All I've done is strop it and slice some paper. I'd like £50 back but will bite the post and PP on that. Advertised elsewhere. Now £45

Thanks for looking. No trades unless you have a Mark IV Golf TDI for parts.

Richard

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE