clearance Stock - Hammocks and Tarps 25% OFF

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nephilim

Settler
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire
What are the weight restrictions on the hammocks? I'm a big lad (hurray for an accident which left me not being able to walk for a year). I am losing weight, but want to know what restrictions there are with them.

Apr 8, 2014
Skipton
Hi nephilim,
The Travel and Frontline hammocks are good for 150kg.
I hope you're up and about again these days! I had my knee rebuilt last year, which involved a lot of sitting around. Camping is one of the best ways to get rid of the cabin fever!! Any other questions feel free to ask away, or you can PM me. :)

nephilim

Settler
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire
Well I am 20kgs over that limit (I was at 200kgs). I am a bit more active now however my leg gives me crippling pain after walking for more than a mile or cycling more than 5 miles, so my gym routine (hurray for NHS funded weightloss) is 1km walking and 7kms biking. I would like a hammock and sleeve but will have to wait until both A) Weight drops, and B) money is better

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE