clearance Stock - Hammocks and Tarps 25% OFF

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2014
Skipton
Hi guys,

I've got some stock clearance items. Shipping will be kept as low as possible, so please contact me for shipping prices, but it should only be a few pounds. I will, of course, combine any combination from any threads.
This thread includes all Hammocks and Tarps. These are all from DD Hammocks.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have questions or queries.

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Hi Adam could you give me some more info on the Tarp MC? Is that the 3x3m multicam tarp?

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Literally just bought 2 x 3x3 dd tarps this week, using them tomorrow and solid over the next couple of weeks or i'd return them and grab 2 bargains

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
reckon they are either the 3x3 or the 2.4x3.5 due to the original price before discount, both have the standard dd 19 attach points

Apr 8, 2014
Skipton
Yes, the Tarp MC is the multicam one.
I've just found a nice picture I've got of one.
They are 3mx3m.
There is 13 tie points (on all 4 corners, along two sides and 3 across the middle)

copper_head

Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Yeah I'll take one please. In the middle of moving house so I'll sort out payment tonight if that's ok?

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
Trying to type this and drive a tractor at the same time, off road that is.....i think i'v just sent you a pm mate lol

its a Yes to both anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE