Large Selection of edged tools to clear - all of these are marked with their price, UK Postage or International Shipping is extra. ALL SOLD
Attachments
Last edited:
HelloHi,
Interested in 4, 20 and 21.
Have sent you my PayPal and Total, 21 was sold earlier.Hi,
Interested in 4, 20 and 21.
Ok included, thanksCould I have 16 please added to my current order
I renumbered that one "0" sold that earlierWhat's the one above no.5 and below no.1?
Is it available?
Cheers
Sorry 16 has been sold
Sorry, I was already talking to Every_Cloud hours before hand. Not her fault and didn't realise you had posted your interest as well until after the post on here (started writing the post, delayed in the posting and didn't scroll up)...it was not a snipe at the itemFirst come first serve not apply?
No worries though![]()
Sorry, I was already talking to Every_Cloud hours before hand. Not her fault and didn't realise you had posted your interest as well until after the post on here (started writing the post, delayed in the posting and didn't scroll up)...it was not a snipe at the item
Thanks TCM, I do like to do the "first served" thing but there were so many messages, I just got confused. Apologies BushCraft4Life. Lots of other goodies there though.Sorry, I was already talking to Every_Cloud hours before hand. Not her fault and didn't realise you had posted your interest as well until after the post on here (started writing the post, delayed in the posting and didn't scroll up)...it was not a snipe at the item