Sold Clearance of Prybars and Other Edged Tools - HUGE REDUCTIONS ON REMAINING ITEMS

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Every_Cloud

Full Member
Mar 13, 2024
460
72
Southern part of the UK
Large Selection of edged tools to clear - all of these are marked with their price, UK Postage or International Shipping is extra. ALL SOLD
 

Attachments

  • Multiple items 2.jpg
    Multiple items 2.jpg
    664.7 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Sorry, I was already talking to Every_Cloud hours before hand. Not her fault and didn't realise you had posted your interest as well until after the post on here (started writing the post, delayed in the posting and didn't scroll up)...it was not a snipe at the item
Thanks TCM, I do like to do the "first served" thing but there were so many messages, I just got confused. Apologies BushCraft4Life. Lots of other goodies there though.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE