Clear out.....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

thedawnawakens

Settler
Dec 2, 2012
UK
IMG_2826.jpg Honer Little Lady, the first harmonica to venture into space. Very small and cute, perfect pitch but only an octave. Great around the campfire. Looking for £8 posted.

IMG_2830.jpgIMG_2831.jpg A Pair of Sigg Classic bottles, needs no introduction. Looking for £16 posted. These have not been taken out the house. A nice rarer one for the ladies too.

IMG_2834.jpgIMG_2835.jpg Small wooden sewing kit, all fits into the decorative tube, has a capped compartment for needles. SOLD

IMG_2837.jpg SAD lamp, bought for me a year ago, used it for nearly a month, didn't need it after that.....what else can I say other than it worked for my depression. SOLD

IMG_2840.jpgIMG_2839.jpg Not exactly bushy but I thought it kinda tribal...a Quicksilver pendant, wave design....maori inspired? Would like £5 posted for this.

IMG_2843.jpgIMG_2844.jpg Set of three hand crafted bamboo offering pots, the middle one being painted in gold gilt, these were purchased from Oka a quite a few years ago for £25 each, I'ld like them to go for £40 posted. Lovely little things these but I've too much in my house.

IMG_2845.jpgIMG_2846.jpgIMG_2847.jpgIMG_2848.jpgIMG_2849.jpgIMG_2850.jpg A great waxed cotton coat, seriously heavy duty. My first Bushy type jacket but doesn't get the play time it deserves as the sleeves are just a tad too long for me. It's made in the UK by Next and is in XL. Cost the missus a bomb when she got it for me. Looking for £50 not including postage (to be arranged if anybody wants it).

IMG_2853.jpgIMG_2851.jpgIMG_2852.jpg Thick leather pouch, could make an excellent possibles if somebody had the time. £25 posted for this.

DSCF0091.jpgDSCF0092.jpgDSCF0093.jpgDSCF0094.jpgDSCF0095.jpgDSCF0098.jpgDSCF0101.jpgDSCF0104.jpgDSCF0105.jpg A Gates Pro VSN Trilaminate professional dry suit as used by search and rescue divers etc. PM for more details if interested but am selling for £170 postage not included.

DSCF0210.jpgDSCF0212.jpgDSCF0213.jpg Laguoile corkscrew, bottle top and stand set. £14 with postage.

Offers welcome, try me....
THANKS FOR LOOKING, HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Last edited:

ebt.

Nomad
Mar 20, 2012
Brighton, UK
Stick the drysuit on yorkshire divers or thediveforum.com

it'll sell ok. failling that, stick it on ebay and make sure you offer carriage to aus/nz. those poor sods pay 2-3 x more for a drysuit.

thedawnawakens

Settler
Dec 2, 2012
UK
Stick the drysuit on yorkshire divers or thediveforum.com

it'll sell ok. failling that, stick it on ebay and make sure you offer carriage to aus/nz. those poor sods pay 2-3 x more for a drysuit.

Many thanks for the kind advice.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE