Clear out of old / unneeded kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
this thread is here to organize the last items available from the tarp for trade thread due to the name i dont think it was getting the views it could have

basically whats available is as follows.

WebTex ver of the crusader mug

DPM Radio Pouch

a used but good as new Leather DS / DSi flip open case

DVD's:

Bottom Complete TV series

Frankie Boyle Live

Books:

Ray Mears Bushcraft Survival

Star Wars Omen

Book of Bivvy

I am looking for:

a Folding Shovel

15 metres of hi vis para cord

Dry sacks (2-4 litres)

outdoors trouser 34" waist / 34" leg

a folding spork

mini leathermans multi tool

a knife?

items for a possibles pouch wire traps fishing line etc etc

open to offers a more tidy view of whats on offer will post pictures if requested and will slowly add to this list as i find new things to add to it thanks for your time all the best and enjoy

Last edited:

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Hi Kai

Interested in the webtex crusader cup.

Think I can do you some hi viz guy lines, not sure of the length.

Will have a look Tomorrow.

Are they of any interest to you

Phill

TJRoots

Nomad
Jul 16, 2009
East sussex
hey im interested in the star wars book. but i have no idea what to offer you, what were you thinking in terms of monetary value?

TJ

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
hey im interested in the star wars book. but i have no idea what to offer you, what were you thinking in terms of monetary value?

TJ

:nono:

A sale can only be between a FM-FM, Maker-Maker, FM-Maker (vice versa) or a FM / Maker - non FM when the first post something up in their designated forum (either Member Classifieds for FM's or Makers Market / MC for Makers).

Tony said:

Hi Kai

Interested in the webtex crusader cup.

Think I can do you some hi viz guy lines, not sure of the length.

Will have a look Tomorrow.

Are they of any interest to you

Phill

well i cant say im interested sounds very vague what colour are they?
also was hoping for a bit more than some cord to be honest if you have a folding spork to go in then its cool

TJ

open to offers try me if you want to know how much it is try google btw this is the hard backed version

open to offers

also update added a new book in

Last edited:

TJRoots

Nomad
Jul 16, 2009
East sussex
:nono:

A sale can only be between a FM-FM, Maker-Maker, FM-Maker (vice versa) or a FM / Maker - non FM when the first post something up in their designated forum (either Member Classifieds for FM's or Makers Market / MC for Makers).

who said anything about a sale? i asked him how much it was worth to him in order to better decide what to offer for it. what better to way to discuss some-things' value than in terms of money? for example if the book to him is worth say £10 then i would look greedy offering him something only worth say £5. just trying to assure that i can make a fair offer.

kai if its hard backed then its no good for me, wont fit in my book rack. sorry.

ATB
TJ

Damn no one wants any of it open to offers try me if you want more than 1 item i'll listen well read your offer and give it a shot you want any info just ask

also after items for my possibles pouch like fishing wire hooks, wire traps etc willing

Last edited:
Got any pics of the radio pouch? I have a mora clipper if you want to swap? :)

hi ya already traded for a mora clipper but here is a pic i used to use it to carry knive's with it dont swap it that what ill keep it for i also use it to carry a folding saw as well
im sorry but i cant link a pic of it at the moment my net has packed in again bloody aol but you can find a pic of it in my previous trade thread called tarp for trade it shgould still be on the first page of this thread sorry going to be offline for a while need to reboot the rooter sorry

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE