Clear out continues - Kettles!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Now here is a Christmas that is slightly different - a 'Kelly' kettle with a whistle......no more boiling your kettle dry whilst you are on the otherside of the wood. These are all brand new and come with their own bag and have one of each size - those of us who have seen these kettles in action will know what a wonderful piece of kit they are!

All prices include delivery to your door and please PM with any questions or for PayPal address or any questions.

Best wishes.

Jack.

Quickly boiling water using virtually any fuel, the Ghillie Kettle lets you enjoy a freshly brewed cup of tea or coffee in minutes rather than the stale version you can look forward to from a flask.

But it's not just for fishermen. Anyone who needs hot water in the outdoors (for drinking /cooking /bathing /etc.) needs to add the Ghillie Kettle to his or her rucksack.

We have improved the Ghillie Kettle by replacing the original cork stopper with our own designed whistle that subtly lets you know your kettle is boiling.

Available in 3 sizes: The Adventurer, 1.5 litres, The Explorer, 1.0 Litres, and The Maverick, 0.5 Litres.

Simple and quick to use
· Boil up to 1.5 Litres of water in 3-5 minutes
· Environmentally friendly
· Safe to use in any weather condition
· Lasts a lifetime
· Available in 0.5, 1.0 and 1.5 Litre sizes
· Accessory kit available For all kettles
· A must for all outdoor enthusiasts

Gilliekettl.jpg

Howitworks.jpg

The 0.5 Litre Maverick - £30.99

The 1.0 Litre Explorer - £35.99

The 1.5 Litre Adventurer - £40.99

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Are the whistles available separately and do they fit the old small kelly kettle?

Hi Wayland - no they come with the kettle as standard, it is part of their feature as opposed to a cork, you can here these when they have boild.

Best wishes.

Jack.

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
I think Jack and Jamie's company Woodland Orgainics has ceased trading so Jack has a lot of unsold stock he is selling cheap on here.

Not sure about the rules being bent but an explanation of what's happening would be polite.

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Not a problem guys.

No this isn't dealer trading as this is all my own gear and making room for other 'stuff' erm mainly military vehicles spares (don't ask). Over the years you tend to collect a great deal of gear that yo never know that you had. I haven't a problem with putting it up here as I do the same with BB. I would rather it go to like minded people who benefit from it then just 'dumping' it on Ebay....no skin off my nose either way.

Best wishes.

Jack.

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
I think Jack and Jamie's company Woodland Orgainics has ceased trading so Jack has a lot of unsold stock he is selling cheap on here.

Not sure about the rules being bent but an explanation of what's happening would be polite.

I think that this should not be sold at all !!

andy_bell

Dec 13, 2006
west yorkshire
Not a problem guys.

No this isn't dealer trading as this is all my own gear and making room for other 'stuff' erm mainly military vehicles spares (don't ask). Over the years you tend to collect a great deal of gear that yo never know that you had. I haven't a problem with putting it up here as I do the same with BB. I would rather it go to like minded people who benefit from it then just 'dumping' it on Ebay....no skin off my nose either way.

Best wishes.

Jack.

How many of each size did you not know you had? you must have a very big garrage a very short memory and a very deep pocket.

Andy

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I wouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth. If you can find them cheaper, crack on. I'd take advantage of a good deal by a good guy and be happy. In fact, I did!

leon-1

Umm. Isn't this dealer trading?
I didn't realise this was permissible?

Hi mate, if you hadn't noticed the admin side of life have been working on the commercial sales forum, it also has three sub forums that have been constructed. So dealer trading will be available soon anyway.

Chopper said:
I think that this should not be sold at all !!

That's a call for Tony to make, I can't as Tony and Jack may well of spoken about this already.

andy_bell said:
How many of each size did you not know you had? you must have a very big garrage a very short memory and a very deep pocket.

If Woodland Organics has ceased trading there is a good chance that what had been assets of the company have become personal assets, they are not automatically transferred over to any new company.

From a legal standpoint In effect they are Jack's personal property and as a member like you or I he is entitled to sell them in members classifieds.

Jack has been on here for a long time, in the past Tony has bought things from Jack or organised group buys from Jack, he has always looked out for the members on here and provided them with good deals.

I daresay that Tony will clarify things, but for the minute I would suggest cutting Jack some slack and possibly even taking the man up on the offer that he has provided.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Nicely said Leon, the Aussie poncho is going at half the price I have found it elsewhere, and the postage cost is included as well. I haven't looked up the other prices, but I am surprised people are complaining instead of saying me please!:dunno:

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Woah! Dunno what has happened there. The page was hanging so I refreshed it and re did the message, it's gone a bit haywire! Mods, can you do your thing please!

Pele's Fire

Feb 5, 2006
Hawaii
Does anyone make any of these Kelly Kettles or Ghillie Kettles in Stainless steel? If so I would like to purchase one or two. The did all these studies of aluminum & alzheimers kind of has me turned off to boiling water in it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE