Clart Of French Hexy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Great Pebble

Settler
Jan 10, 2004
Belfast, Northern Ireland
I have lots (and lots and lots) of disposable hexy "stoves" from French rat-packs, almost exactly the same as the one pictured here (packaging is different).

Each comes with matches and puritabs.

Offers?

frstove1kd.jpg
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/763/frstove1kd.jpg

T

TimB

I'd be interested in a few too. It would be good to show the cadets different types of cooker during field cooking lectures!

Danceswithhelicopters

Sep 7, 2004
Scotland
I'd be interested in a few. Interested in anything particular or bizarre. I have a small Topeak mini swiss army knife with built in LED light as well as a box of surplus stuff.

Great Pebble

Settler
Jan 10, 2004
Okay, To all interested in this I'll be sending out as soon as the Post Office opens again after Christmas.

PM me twixt then and now with your address and a confirmation of whatever we've agreed. Soon as you get 'em you can post me the goodies and I'll have a late Christmas opening parcels that contain things that I actually want. ;)

There's still err.... One or two, available so if anyone else has an offer PM me the details.

Great Pebble

Settler
Jan 10, 2004
To all waiting eagerly on their stoves, my apologies.
Credit Card bill was a tad higher than expected and killed most of my spare folding, posting will now take place on or around Monday, depending on when I can get into the P.O.

Nick

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE