civil enforcement officer??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Not sure if I buy the Icke theory but it certainly p's me off that there seem to be so many "pseudo-police" around nowadays.
It seems like someone has sneaked up behind the law and usurped its powers.These people have almost no training in dealing
with emergency/law enforcement situations as the majority of them have only had a day or two of instruction.Maybe they would be more likely
to blindly follow orders than trained personnel who could envision the consequences.Or am I just being paranoid?
Simon

Jun 13, 2010
North Wales
Reptile people !!!!!!! Grrr Arrrrggghhh!!!!

Anybody ever read Icke's books? I'm trying to read one right now, and it is literally unreadable nonsense. He's obviously quite an unwell person. His paragraphs and even sentences jump from one subject to another with no real connections (loosening of association in psych terms).

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
The training package for a CEO.

Audience:
All employees
Course Numbers:
Minimum 1 and Maximum 20
Learning Outcomes:
* To understand parking terminology
* Have the knowledge on how to issue a pcn correctly
* To be able to communicate effectively with Customers and colleagues
* To understand their job description and the expectancy of their employer and the client.
Contents:
* Customer Care
* History of Parking
* Spa’s /CPZ’s meters vouchers
* Pcn and progression
* Pocket Books
* Parking Terminology
* Health Emergency Badges
* Disabled badges
* Vehicle exemptions
* Suffixes
* Abbreviations
* Concept of permits
* Street Furniture
* TMA on and off street contravention codes
* Recognise and deal with confrontation
Duration:
* 5 days
Trainer:
Pass Consultant Qualified trainer
still just traffic wardens guys.

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere

Anybody ever read Icke's books? I'm trying to read one right now, and it is literally unreadable nonsense. He's obviously quite an unwell person. His paragraphs and even sentences jump from one subject to another with no real connections (loosening of association in psych terms).

Give up, don't waste your time & use the pages for tinder.

Shambling Shaman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 1, 2006
In The Wild
www.mindsetcentral.com

Can see were your coming from. How ever this it about stuff that IS happening? And yes i will agree "still just a traffic warden" but if suddenly there enforcement officers that just do as there told and had authority to do so?

Bottom line is I hope he's wrong. But if they are given taser's in the near future then.... OOppss

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
The police don't all have Tazer's, these people won't have them at all I would think.

Do you know how many 'people' have legal access to data on you? Hundreds of different groups do. The country is stuffed, I'm waiting for the aliens to abduct me again, I won't ask to come home the next time.

Chinook220

Forager
Jan 7, 2010
Warwickshire
guys

stop worrying about CEO's (unless you don't pay to park your car, in which case they will bleed you dry!!!!) that report over egged the role and position of CEO's as it makes everyone think they are somthing new when in fact its just a new name for an old job.

Anyone can:
1. Call the police and pass on any reports, details of crimes/incidents
2. be called as a witness to court, everyones testomony has the same weight in court unless they are there as a court appointed "expert". A persons "expert" status is decided by the court.

hope that helps

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Well, I'm among the first to lift the phone and contact the police when my elderly relations can't walk round to the shop for the selfish nameless cretins who park on the lowered kerbs that let them cross safely. That's despite the yellow lines incidentally :sigh:
Tbh it's not really something that needs a policeman's time and attention. Someone with enough know how and authority to fine the blighters and hopefully discourage them from repeating their selfish stupidity, would do fine.
Civil Enforcement Officers ? okay :D I don't care 'what' they call them so long as they help keep things moving and safe.

Can't see them being issued with tasers, why the hang should they when the police don't even need them ?

As for Mr Icke, there's something really wrong with him :( It's as though he's had a lobotomy.

cheers,
Toddy

EdS

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Ok, depending on the Local Authority CEO combind a number of different roles:

Parking Wardens
Park Rangers
Community Wardens

to name a few.

As well as issusung parking tickets they can give FPN for littering and dog fouling. They also spot and report alot of "offences" to the correct section ie fly tipping, overflowing sewers, licencing offences.

Part of the reason to now call the ECO is to combind all the above section into 1 "Uniformed Services". 1 team, less managers, 1 set of uniform = cost saving (and suprrising how much) etc.

Why are the issusuing FPN - basically the police decided to get rid of the responsibility of "slap on the wrist" offences and delgated then to the LA (how had no say in it).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE