City Bushcraft

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ferrion

Aug 17, 2004
Hull, Yorkshire
well ok it might not be bushcraft per se, but stuck in the centre of hell errr hull it's not the easiest place to bushcraft or even anything like! but i got myself and old stainless steel teapot from a charity shop for £1!!! and recently took delivery of a pocket cooker, so promptly "rescued" some solid wood flooring offcuts from next doors rubbish bin, battened them and brewed up on my new wood stove.

I now have that lovely smokey campfire smell in my clothes and the teapot looks suitably used now (and made a cracking brew!) which should put me on till i can next get out to the forest!

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Erm, "From Hell, Hull and Halifax, may the Good Lord preserve us"
Was this prayer written by a Bushcrafter?
Charity shops and skips are the sources of many a good thing though!
John

rich59

Maker
Aug 28, 2005
London
I like it. Could you rescue any leaves to make a bushcraft tea as well? I found fresh banana plant leaves (hanging over from my neighbour's garden) made a fine tea.

Ferrion

Aug 17, 2004
Hull, Yorkshire
you know i didn't even think of that, but right next to the house is a plot of overgrown land, hmmm nettle tea perhaps, and then turn the rest of it into cordage! (goes to find his Ray Mears DVD) although i reckon i'd have to wash the stuff before hand, city living and all that, can't be too clean.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE