Christmas Lists

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
I will ask for Demi Moore in her stockings again...never get her, but I live in hope.

c'mon Santa!

dasy2k1

Nomad
May 26, 2009
Manchester
hmmmmm....

a Pezl tikia 2 (possible plus)

A DD hammock
tarp for above...

earplugs for when i have to go into shops blasting out the same tacky cr*p they do every year

lucan

Nomad
Sep 6, 2010
East Yorks
The Big kid in me loves Christmas if i'm honest. In our house it's all about the kid's. Depending on how many are with us at the time, Some may never have had a Christmas present, or even know what Christmas is or means. We don't go mad with presents, This may sound like a cliche, But to see them happy Christmas morning IS a present in itself:)

johnnytheboy

Native
Aug 21, 2007
Falkirk
jokesblogspot.blogspot.com
I have a spare oxo good grips one here you can have if you want, PM me your address, its an early present!!!!

I like: A real Christmas Tree, Mulled Cider, Spiced Pillar Candles surrounded by Holly & Seeing family and friends, fairy lights, crap films, falling asleep at any time, Christmas Cards.

And if i'm lucky a glass of whiskey or "who the **** are you looking at" - buckfast. Can't help it.

I don't like (or do): Traditional Roast or overeating, being forced to be somewhere or with people I don't want to see and suchlike.

I'd like: Something new for the kitchen skills like a new knife (doesn't need to be the most expensive as long as it cuts better than what is currently there) or maybe a garlic press ( i lost mine ) or something for the woodworking tool kit (very minimal at the moment ) so I can carry on with my coursework at home. And its never the same without a pair of socks or something warm. If I couldn't have any of that then i'd be happy with something completely fun and random to keep my brain occupied like some puzzle or something traditional. Tbh I don't care. I don't like people spending a lot of money on me, it's not what it should be about to me.

marcelxl

Settler
May 2, 2010
Kamloops, B.C.
I'll be getting an early one this week in the shape of a Fjallraven Hunter.:cool:

I am going to ask Santa for mainly archery stuff, I'd like a few bits for my field/hunter compound and I'm hoping for a nice traditional quiver and I could use a few more arrows for traditional shooting too.

A bottle or 3 of Speyside, decent socks and a quality belt wouldn't go amiss either.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE