Christmas List

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Zodiak

Settler
Mar 6, 2006
Kent UK
SWMBO asked what I wanted for Christmas this year as her mum likes to get things in plenty of time and that set me thinking...

- A Petzl Tikka XP headlight - my old head lamp broke a few weeks back :(

- A DC4 or 3 so I can re-sharpen knives in the field :D

- A Kelly Kettle, because they look cool :p

- A Hennesy Hammock, my micro hammock looks scared every time I get in it. :eek:

Hmm.. what would you want Santa to bring you?

leon-b

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 31, 2006
Who knows
well i'm more than likely going on a weekend with forest knights for christmas, this should be good fun
leon

moduser

Life Member
May 9, 2005
Farnborough, Hampshire
Ideally (and I know it wont happen for several reasons) two weeks in Norway or Sweden up to my chin in snow :D

Failing that a good book, a couple of CD's and a bar of chocolate would do.

David

Hellz

Nomad
Sep 26, 2003
Kent, England
www.hellzteeth.com
It's my birthday in November, so I'm getting my list ready early :D

It's a bit lacking so far, but I'd love to get a Spyderco Mini Manix... (or some money towards another Gene Ingram :rolleyes: )

I'll keep an eye on this thread to help me get some ideas ;)

Hellz

janiepopps

Nomad
Jan 30, 2006
Heavenly Cornwall
Hellz said:
It's my birthday in November, so I'm getting my list ready early :D

It's a bit lacking so far, but I'd love to get a Spyderco Mini Manix... (or some money towards another Gene Ingram :rolleyes: )

I'll keep an eye on this thread to help me get some ideas ;)

Hellz

If you are Hellz of HellzTeeth, do you NEED any more gizzmo's??? :D

You must be a nightmare to buy prezzies for :confused: :lmao:

Hellz

Nomad
Sep 26, 2003
Kent, England
www.hellzteeth.com
janiepopps said:
If you are Hellz of HellzTeeth, do you NEED any more gizzmo's??? :D

You must be a nightmare to buy prezzies for :confused: :lmao:

T'is I :D

I always thought I was fairly easy to buy for. My lists are always clearly written, with links to online shops, prices and ranked in order of preference... ;)

...and you can never have too many gizmo's :lmao:

Hellz

FeralSheryl

Nomad
Apr 29, 2005
Gloucestershire
A 14" Billy can. I don't need one as the 12" one I have is perfectly good but it drives me nuts because I can't get my mug inside it without the little plate on top not shoved up out of place for storage. Its just that wee bit too small.

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
FeralSheryl said:
A 14" Billy can. I don't need one as the 12" one I have is perfectly good but it drives me nuts because I can't get my mug inside it without the little plate on top not shoved up out of place for storage. Its just that wee bit too small.

Are you sure you dont mean 14 cm a 12 inch mug would be something to see:D

As for my christmas list and birthday as mines in November too

i would like a few bits

14/16cm billy
a bench made griptilian
new waterproof jacket
a return ticket to Borneo for next summer (not going to happen but if you dont ask)
some more arrow bits
a 6inch fletching jig

and as many books of my wish list as i can have

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
Interesting list there JD. Lots of good books on it. My favourite for recommending is The Cloudspotter's handbook by the Cloud appreciation Society - brilliant, engaging book.

The Roger Phillips Mushroom book I think you'll find Amazon will never get hold of - they've been accepting and cancelling my order for it for over a year now. However his new and improved fungi book has just been released

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mushrooms/d...ef=sr_1_1/202-8600285-1362234?ie=UTF8&s=books

and it's in stock with them. :)

Cap'n Badger

Maker
Jul 18, 2006
Port o' Cardiff
:eek: .....XMAS!!.......oh no......not again!!.....lol
What would I like?.......hmmmmmmm..........
World peace........an' HUGE bag o' molasses so's I can continue makin' me rum till Xmas 2008.... :lmao:

Zodiak

Settler
Mar 6, 2006
Kent UK
mark a. said:
I'd just like to point out that it's only September...
Crikey better hurry up then :)

My Mother in law bends over backwards to get the right present and if I say I wanted the sweat from the brow of a virgin princess harvested by moonlight on the highest peaks just south of Katmandu by a man wigth no eyes the she would aquire a selection for me to choose from. :You_Rock_

How many Mother in Laws get accounts with Maplin Electronics and Screwfix just to by their son in law teh right present?

The only downside is that she starts in September just to make sure she has enough time. :cool:

Zodiak

Settler
Mar 6, 2006
Kent UK
FeralSheryl said:
:eek: D'oh my bad! Imagine lugging a 14" Billy around? :D
I did indeed mean 14cm, tee hee.
I was just thinking, 14" thats a dixie!! and for one person, thats one hell of a lot of food :)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I would like from Santa ( or the wife / not bothered either way ) a small donation towards my next Woodsmoke course. Had a fab and groovy time with the guys up there last year and sooooo want to go back for a week long Woodlander or Native course.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE