Chris Reeve Sable IV

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Chris Reeve Sable IV as new with all boxes paperwork and a custom Silva compass in the cap and a small SAK in the handle. Finish has no chips or wear. Possibly one of the best and most useful of the fixed blades he made, and discontinued in early 2007. A great investment as he has now ceased making any hollow handle knives. £200.... NOW £190......including shipping and fees.

DSC06001.jpg

DSC06009.jpg

DSC06010.jpg

DSC06005.jpg

DSC06008.jpg

DSC06004.jpg

DSC06002.jpg

Last edited:

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I may be the only one to say it on this forum , but since picking up an old school style ( hex head . made in SA ) Aviator recently I really do like these knives. Utterly solid and reassuring.
Maybe not everybodies idea of heaven but hey-ho , we are allowed to be different.

Maybe try one of the USA Sites for more potential interest?? BCUSA Or the Blades Forum.

Good luck with the sale.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I have another and it is a cool knife. Maybe more of an investment than a user now as CR has stopped the one piece line. Thought I'd put it on here as it is a great bushcrafter shape and user. I have another that I've put some rubber cable shrink on the handle and use it quite a bit.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
& replied to, cheers for the interest.

Should have put this in the original post really as I'm only looking for a straight sale, no trades for this.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE