Choosing a Bushcraft Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
Its a question I see here quite a bit - so I made a video (aimed at the novice). I hope you enjoy.
Atb
Neil

Last edited by a moderator:

falcon

Aug 27, 2004
Shropshire
Nice one Neil...if I may say so packed with thorough and objective advice for all who like to reflect on the subject as well as for people looking to invest for the first time

Muddypaws

Jan 23, 2009
Southampton
I'm not in the market for a new knife, but I watched the video anyway. That's quite a lot of knives you have, which makes me think that I need more!

But seriously, a very informative and well presented video. Shame about the roar of the wind trying to drown you out!

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
Nice one Neil...if I may say so packed with thorough and objective advice for all who like to reflect on the subject as well as for people looking to invest for the first time

Very kind words as always Stu, I hope all is good with you & yours - that roast dinner in the woods still makes me smile!

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
I'm not in the market for a new knife, but I watched the video anyway. That's quite a lot of knives you have, which makes me think that I need more!

But seriously, a very informative and well presented video. Shame about the roar of the wind trying to drown you out!

Always such nice comments, many thanks. Being a bit of a non techie - I can't get my head around using a separate digital recording device - I found it really annoying too

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE