Chilling out at Comrie Croft

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sounds like you had a really good w/end. Gorgeous pix, very envious :), I have to get up there, I adore Scotland, am about to look it up on the map.

Tent looks interesting and might conceivably temp Hubby, along with stove. Looking fwd to seeing yours, PK, on the Glencoe w/end. Also intereted in your ideas, Mary, about having a bell tent made as I'm sort of unconvinced still about the shape of the tipi ones.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Great write up, looks like a cracking weekend

Love that Friday morning photo

Matt

Cracking set up Rich ... lovely pics ,, cheers

Lovely stuff!
The Trossachs and roundabout really are pretty in the autumn, there's such a mix of tree types...

Cosy looking pad too. :)

Cheers guys :)

That Ben Chomzie picture is stunning. I love it, amongst several excellent pictures.

Glad to hear I'm not the only disaster-prone camper about too!

Hopefully it was a one off

That looks great and a nice kit setup there, must go to Comrie at some point as it's not too far away. I've got a Green Outdoors Tipi 6 that I need to try out at some point along with a wood burning stove, just need a shield to get the chimney through the vent at the top.

It's a lovely place to spend a few days

Looks like a great time time mate, wonderful place to camp out

Sorry about the stove accident, I did the same thing with a down sleeping bag a few years back. All it took was one quick wipe against the stove and here were feathers everywhere .

Great result with the free repair top service from that company

They don't take much to disintegrate do they, got my repaired vest back a couple of days ago so very happy

Rich, nice trip mate, one question though, what was the little stove you used for your brew, where is it from etc etc...

thanks mate.

chris.

Hi Chris, it's the Storm Kettle F1 Ti buddy

Sounds like you had a really good w/end. Gorgeous pix, very envious :), I have to get up there, I adore Scotland, am about to look it up on the map.

Tent looks interesting and might conceivably temp Hubby, along with stove. Looking fwd to seeing yours, PK, on the Glencoe w/end. Also intereted in your ideas, Mary, about having a bell tent made as I'm sort of unconvinced still about the shape of the tipi ones.

Thanks Elen

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
It's a lovely site, Elen :) right in the heart of Perthshire. Good road access too.

We use Graham_S's missus, Katy, as our geiger counter on sites with civilized loos, etc. Comriecroft was first recommended by her :)
The folks who run the site are good people :approve:

cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE