Cheers Fenlander

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rod

On a new journey
Cheers to Fenlander for hosting a wet & windy weekend.

101_0321.jpg

Dinner is underway - ponassed salmon

101_0325.jpg

Shelter building - Jason Sears (left), Fenlander (right)

101_0336.jpg

Breakfast in our warm - bit smoky shelter. Back row L-R: Leon B, Mark (Leon's Dad), Fenlander. Front row L-R (backs to camera) Sprok, Jason Sears

Thanks guys :You_Rock_

Jason using his poncho to collect and filter water

Collectingrainwater.jpg
[/IMG]

Jason by the fire

Jasonbythefire.jpg
[/IMG]

Our salmon fillet by the fire

Salmoncookingoverfire.jpg
[/IMG]

Rod twisting up a length of pig intestine to make cordage

Rodpreparingpiggut.jpg
[/IMG]

Looking forward to seeing you all again soon ;)

BTW Rod.......three hazel wand hoops as a frame and it makes a great shelter :cool:

Sideofsupershelter.jpg
[/IMG]

jasons

Settler
Jan 15, 2006
Tain Scotland
thanks fenlander for a top week end. see you at my woods next . cheers rod for that dodgy picture of me . I look like marlon brando :You_Rock_

Shinken

Native
Nov 4, 2005
cambs
I have to say that i was scared to death by the no-dachi sized bush knife that was there at the weekend! :D

jasons

Settler
Jan 15, 2006
Tain Scotland
Fenlander said:
Yep.

It's large enough for a bough bed and with a silver survival blanket in the top and a piece of polythene over the front, it should perform like Mors' "Super shelter"
were can I get one of them hats

Aaron

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 28, 2003
Oxford/Gloucs border
Jasonbythefire.jpg

Check out Colonel Walter E. Kurtz! I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor . . . . It's my dream . . . Its my nightmare . . . . .

Biddlesby

Settler
May 16, 2005
Frankfurt
Hey looks like great fun! I must get out again soon - if only to test out my new hammock!

Love the bender! It's the only shelter I've ever made. Just never found the right environment to do one of those hefty all-wood ones.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE