cheep tipi from vango £30

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stooboy

Settler
Apr 30, 2008
Fife, Scotland
that does seem like a bargain looks better than the argos teepee and is nice and tall for standing in. wonder what the postage is, id be tempted if i didnt already have the argos one.

Oct 6, 2008
Cheshire
Saw one at my local garden centre a few weeks ago. I had a look inside after it had been raining and there was a loveley big puddle in the middle. That was all I needed to see.

Oct 6, 2008
Cheshire
True , but if I'm ging to buy a tent I would want it to protect me from things like rain . I can sleep in a puddle outside. It is indeed cheap but I would be wary of buying one and feel it only fair to let potential buyers know what I personally thought.

Maybe I just saw a bad one.

gorilla

Settler
Jun 8, 2007
merseyside, england
i suspect the one at the garden centre had been left open for a time maybe - i've got 3 of these (one of each size), and i've had them out with the whole family in all weathers - no problems at all.
i've bought one of these from the link this week as a spare - silly not to at that price
i'd highly recommend these to anyone

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE