Check This Out !!

knifefan

Nov 11, 2008
Lincolnshire
Just bought one of these off the 'bay !!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270572424795&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Well pleased with it for the price. Can be used as shoulder bag or hip bag. Will fit most belts as well as the one supplied also the thigh strap works well. lots of room for your "to hand" bits.

I also liked the velcro top strip - I'm looking at modding one of my sheaths to allow a knife to be carried on the horizontal.

:D

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
Cool, Whats it like Quality wise? A lot of maxpedition clones are really badly stitched. Got a Sabrecat clone cheap but have to reinforce all stitching! Was looking at these packs too...

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
awesome!!!!! looks like a ditch pouch with mag pockets for all those forces folk.

looks like a good bit of kit for your belt.....

job done..........

knifefan

Nov 11, 2008
Lincolnshire
I'm really pleased with it - I've got Max P gear and it's not that quality, but it sits really well on the "hip" and is ideal for all your normal day to day stuff, if I had any problems with it is the waist/shoulder strap is a little snug for us larger types!!!! but the bag has a velcro flap which will wrap around any belt that you have. Other than that it's perfect. Easily worth the money and the seller has quick delivery times.

knifefan

Nov 11, 2008
Lincolnshire
The quality of it is good, I can't really find any faults with it, even the material seems sturdy enough for most tasks. (by the way I have no affiliation with the seller) I just like the idea of a hip bag rather than a bumb bag - easy access and with the thigh strap you can wear it even when driving !!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE