Cheap woodland for bushcraft events - Midlands

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

maple

May 19, 2012
uk
Hi all,

Apologies if this isn't in the most suitable category.

I have access to a 9 acre site suitable for small bushcraft/wildcamp events. 4 acres semi-ancient mixed woodland + 5 acres adjacent meadow. Beautiful secluded spot 10 miles NW of Worcester.

The landowner works hard for a modest living from the land, so a small contribution for use of the site would help. In the realm of a couple of quid each should do the trick.

Anybody interested feel free to get in touch and provided you have a suitable use in mind, I'll happily put you in touch with the landowner.

Cheers, Al.

P.s. I should add that hunting and shooting rights will not be offered. Archery, catapult etc. should be fine provided wildlife is left in peace.

Last edited:

maple

May 19, 2012
uk
Thanks for the replies guys!

Anybody interested, feel free to drop me a PM with a short summary about your intended use and I'll put you in contact.

Aug 18, 2012
Stourbridge
Sounds great,

could you please mail me with some more information including more precise location and does the land owner allow fires, is there a water source etc. All the usual questions I expect.

Me and my wife have been on a couple of bushcraft courses and I have been wanting to find somewhere we can maintain and improve our skills.

Thanks.

Bushcraftsman

Native
Apr 12, 2008
Derbyshire
Sounds great,

could you please mail me with some more information including more precise location and does the land owner allow fires, is there a water source etc. All the usual questions I expect.

Me and my wife have been on a couple of bushcraft courses and I have been wanting to find somewhere we can maintain and improve our skills.

Thanks.

Could I please have a similar message :)

maple

May 19, 2012
uk
Thanks for all the interest folks!

I will however be honest, I've spent a great deal of time thoughtfully responding at length to a large number of private messages and requests for info about this. As yet though, nobody has actually contacted the landowner or used the woods.

Unfortunately I simply can't spend any more time on this. The woods are too nice at this time of year to spend more time than is absolutely neccessary on the computer, so please consider the offer now closed. Best of luck in your search and happy bushcrafting!

Maple.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE