Cheap tarp to cover rear of Land Rover 90?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Wondering if anyone can recommend a cheap tarp to cover the rear door of a Land Rover 90? Obviously I could rig one of my own tarps with a couple of lengths of hazel and some guys, but I'm wondering if anyone knows of a simple dedicated tarp kit at a sensible price? Something that goes up quick and packs down small. Need it for support vehicle on an event next week.

At the moment I'm leaning towards a Quecha or Outwell tarp, in preference to the £580 for the Oztent version...

TIA,

Tobes

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
Well there is a version of the Caranex for a landie, which may be a bit cheaper than an Oztent, ( I used to have one - caranex that is not Oztent - until it delaminated) or as I currently have an Aztec autohaven that will suit anything and stand on its own besides. But then if you can't figure out a way of draping any old tarp from the back or the side of any old 4WD then what is the point?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE