Cheap Casio Analogue Watch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Well it's payday for me and I thought I deserved a treat so I went to Argos and got the Divers style version of the two originally mentioned :)

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
I hope there's one left! I'm thinking I'll get one to cheer myself up. To hell with coronavirus budgeting. I'll look at it on days I'm not getting paid and smile having got a watch as reliable as something 10 or more times more expensive.

Reactions: Brizzlebush

Paul_B

Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
I prefer the original strap. It's got the same "spring" feature my "divers" digital casio had. It's the zigzag bit near the watch body. IME it kind of stretches as your arm exercises.

Paul_B

Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
Been reading that the day date function on the rotating bezel watch doesn't really work properly. It changes day and date at different times of day with some reviewers on argos.

Anyone notice this since getting it?

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Been reading that the day date function on the rotating bezel watch doesn't really work properly. It changes day and date at different times of day with some reviewers on argos.

Anyone notice this since getting it?

It happens between 12:30 and 03:00 when I'm asleep so it doesn't really bother me. Reason it takes so long is it has a french option as well as English for the days so it has to work through the one you don't use.

The only reason I know this is you need to wind the hands foward to set the day and I was checking to see when it all changed over. Other than that it's fine so far

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE