Cheap, but capable watch needed...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chrisj

Nomad
Oct 14, 2009
Gwynedd
I've had one of those for years. Mine had a leather strap and silver body but other than that it looks like the same watch. The leather strap gave out on mine and I replaced it with a webbing one, but that one already has it done for you. The indiglo face is really easy to see in the dark and if the watch has been exposed to sunlight for a good while the hands glow for quite a while so you don't even have to light up the face initially. I have worn it for white water kayaking including rolling several times and worn it to go swimming and no water has gotten in at all. I also wear it for mountaineering and working as a gardener and other than looking a bit scratched and worn in it has stood up to the punishment really well and is still in perfect working order. I think that for the price it is awesome value.

Also available in Bushy Green from £14...
vCb6cvZ6JAmbxf3ZJRCiWcWpdHO6yJxq_SvTJ-T-U1FLG91_NzunHJ8ynYEzK79saofa2_NhZdcntq4m-pBdxE40OjodPRA0uvB_TX8dD1gnLzv2M2fiBjWOpKymqI_XAcEJ5LEX8I43mAPR-8A

http://www.google.co.uk/products?q=Timex+Expedition+Camper&scoring=p

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE