Cheap BG Trousers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
I've ordered from them before, and had fantastic service (I got a load of 5.11 gear)
And I've just ordered again.
:D

Is the ..erm.. rear end area.. water proof? also the knee's ?
If they're anything like the old BG trousers, the black patches at the knee and seat are water resistant stretch fabric.
They dry very quickly.
The cut and stretch panels give excellent freedom of movement.
If you can get past the BG branding, they're brilliant trousers.

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I've always fancied a pair of these despite the obvious flaw, I've picked them up a few times in Go Outdoors but never fancied the £70 price tag.

I'll probably treat myself to some if there's any left come pay day.

UltimateSurvivor

Tenderfoot
Aug 13, 2010
Richmond North Yorkshire.
I like them, really comfy. The darker (black/black pepper) ones don't show his name on either like the others.

I have the Black/Pepper version of these trousers and they do have the bear grylls name on the left hand side leg pocket.

His names all over the rest of the trousers too if you look hard enough lol.

All i can say is, get some whilst you can. The stretch material is really great. You hardlies know you are wearing them. They also have a little dry pack, located in the left hand side pocket, 100% water proof, for keeping your mobile in if needed.

If anyones interested i'll get some pics of them up and answer any questions ect.

Cheers guys.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Marked for interest. ( I really couldn't give a stuff whose name is on the side as long as its a good bit of kit. )

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I have the Black/Pepper version of these trousers and they do have the bear grylls name on the left hand side leg pocket.

His names all over the rest of the trousers too if you look hard enough lol.

True, but it's dark writing on a dark background and you can't see it unless you really look.

UltimateSurvivor

Tenderfoot
Aug 13, 2010
That's true for one part :p The other areas have his name in black writing over an orange background, like on the belt loops.:)

I still think they are some of the best trousers you can get for outdoor use, regardless of branding.

Regards.

snozz

Dec 9, 2009
Otley
Ordered some, shame they dont have 34, lets hope the 32's fit!

I have some of these already and have ordered more -- size wise I think they are on the slightly small size - I'm normally a 36 waist - the 36 BG trousers are, erm, quite tight! My other Craghoppers trousers are also 36 and fit with room to spare so who knows who sets the sizes at Craghoppers

UltimateSurvivor

Tenderfoot
Aug 13, 2010
I have some of these already and have ordered more -- size wise I think they are on the slightly small size - I'm normally a 36 waist - the 36 BG trousers are, erm, quite tight! My other Craghoppers trousers are also 36 and fit with room to spare so who knows who sets the sizes at Craghoppers

Yep i'm usually a 30-32 and i have to get a 34 for a comfy fit.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE