Cheap BG Trousers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Oh , bumble-fumps!! Just ordered a pair online this morning and just had to order another pair in a size 'up' to ensure a good fit.
Hope M&M no quibble return policy is still good.

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
I have some of these already and have ordered more -- size wise I think they are on the slightly small size - I'm normally a 36 waist - the 36 BG trousers are, erm, quite tight! My other Craghoppers trousers are also 36 and fit with room to spare so who knows who sets the sizes at Craghoppers

Yes, sorry guys but they definitely come out on the small size.....they are the only trs I own with a bloody 38" waist!
Sack

NB. As trousers go though they are excellent kit and they dry out so quickly.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I think I'm going to use mine as a sel-imposed diet tool...
( I will fit..I will Fit!!!! )

MSkiba

Settler
Aug 11, 2010
North West
They have arrived. 32 does not fit at all. I own other pants that are 32 that fit fine but not these bad boys. seems they have sold out of all popular sizes now too =(

Ive measured them and they are indeed 32, I guess my other trousers have stretched over the years / months.

Last edited:

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi all well i said i would report back i ordered the 38s no way and all my craggs are 38sso just been on the phone and ordered the 40s slill got some left so so order 1 size above your normal size regards dave

Black Sheep

Native
Jun 28, 2007
North Yorkshire
photobucket.com
Yes, sorry guys but they definitely come out on the small size.....they are the only trs I own with a bloody 38" waist!
Sack

NB. As trousers go though they are excellent kit and they dry out so quickly.

I know the 36" I got from you are a small 36" but as said there's just two flaws, the LH thigh pocket flap and the RH belt loop:rolleyes:

but otherwise very good:)

Rich

Last edited:

Minotaur

Native
Apr 27, 2005
Birmingham
No. It's resistant, but not proof.

If they anything like my Regatta Action Trousers, what that means is they seem to not mind showers, but if it gets motavated you get wet. They dry quick as well.

Got two Trespass coats from them, worth keeping an eye on them. Do a product search for Karrimor had some good deals on their shoes, and boots. Also try sports direct.com, they seem to have outdoory stuff on their site. Bought my new Karrimor shoes from them.

caswcc

May 5, 2010
kent
got some survivor trousers on sat for £12 in my local store they are a craggy dealer and have all his stuff.. they had two rails with sample stuff .. they said they'd been sent it to sell and they were all slighly different to the final product... but i've got the other colour trousers that i brought last year and they r the same but with slightly different logo placement.. so 12 pound well spent.. paid 40 for the others... and got a shirt in the black pepper colour for 10pounds... a comletely different design with arm pockets and stretch panels.. they had a few other bits i'd not seen.. kids survivor trousers.. some adult shorts.. a few diff fleece tops.. prob pop back this week and see if the got anything else... roll on the summer so i can wear them.. wore the other pair loads last year.. i love em.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE