Charity sheaths

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Shewie has linked us to a charity I feel is very worth while, close to my heart and poignant whenever you read the news.

I have a right handed double dangler clipper sheath, will fit many others no doubt.

It is up here and the money will go to Shewie, as a gift and I will cover all the other costs including post.

So for a minimum contribution of £25 it's all yours.

Hope this is OK with Rich.

It's in my sales thread but is now finished with mink oil and has a double dangler loop too.

I'll do another in a few weeks when time and new leather arrival permits.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Shewie has linked us to a charity I feel is very worth while, close to my heart and poignant whenever you read the news.

I have a right handed double dangler clipper sheath, will fit many others no doubt.

It is up here and the money will go to Shewie, as a gift and I will cover all the other costs including post.

So for a minimum contribution of £25 it's all yours.

Hope this is OK with Rich.

It's in my sales thread but is now finished with mink oil and has a double dangler loop too.

I'll do another in a few weeks when time and new leather arrival permits.

Thank you Dougster, very good of you mate :You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE