For Sale Charity Sale; Scottish Crannog Centre

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
I am helping plan a Forest Garden so we need some plants!

Luckily here is the soft fruit capital! So, plenty of bushes that like the climate. (Its quite mild) We also have some apples/pear/plum trees already.

So, capital raising.

And I didnt bring much I can spare with me.

IMG_7343.JPG

IMG_7340.JPG

Three phallic items; found in a box of old candles...but I am pretty sure they are not candles...

Anyhow, make me an offer on them.

I will find other items; Im going to make some Greenland wax if anyones interested. Also possibly sheaths for Laplanders. (Since I have one might as well use it

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
I have no idea; I think they might be more useful to me in the sale.

Im surprised no one snapped up the book.

matarius777

Nomad
Aug 29, 2019
Lancaster
Tempted by the cigars but I suspect they’ll be well dried and past it, as for the book, I’m pretty sure I sent a copy to Oxfam Books- one of my late mother’s, she had over 100 cookbooks and only so many could I keep.:(

matarius777

Nomad
Aug 29, 2019
Lancaster
I’m afraid I will still pass, I have a bit of a stockpile (for me, maybe 6 or 7), I only infrequently smoke one and have had these for at least 18 months. It’s good that they’ve been kept air tight though. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE