BG recurve bushcrafter and 3 packs for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
Few items for sale - now moved to new sale to include additonal knife

Prices include P+P but not paypal fees. Cheques or bank transfers are also welcome. Pics on request via PM to your email

Bernie Garland Recurve Bushcrafter
Stabilised Box Elder Burr scales with white liners. 01 steel
Includes Bernie leather sheath with firesteel holder and matching Box Elder Burr handled firesteel, papers of authenticity
pics on request but you could check the website for some better quality pics.

£185 inc P+P and RM Special delivery NOW £170

Spyderco Woodcraft Mule with beatiful stabilised burl handle and blue liners - includes 2 brown leather sheaths by Dougster [one vertical carry, 1 horizontal carry - all new and unused. £160 NOW £155 NOW £150

5.11 Rush 24 in black – new and unused £75 NOW £70 SOLD

US Medium Alice Pack in OD Green – Brand new and unused with shoulder straps and waist strap. £50 NOW £40 SOLD

Karrimor Wind 25 black/blue – used once – like new. £22 NOW £20 SOLD

these items will be listed on another forum and the packs will be listed on Ebay this weekends.

I am away for the weekend shortly so will try to respond to any interest [reception permitting] via my iphone. PM ‘s will dictate order of interest/sales.

Many thanks
Max

Last edited:

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
in the same position myself Andy hence the sale - happy to hold it for you until an agreed date if you want to PM me.

regards
Max

I'm interested in the Alice pack,but a little short of cash at the mo,would you be interested in swaps at all?

Cheers,
Andy

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Picture112.jpg

is this the BG knife Max? ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE