Charity bushcraft knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
Hi guys

Just finished this one up today. It's going to be auctioned on Facebook soon for a local cancer charity, so I've been keen to get it finished.

The blade is a Tlim bushcraft blade handled in stabilised amboyna burl, with black liners and brass hardware. I've put a patterned forced patina on the blade and a full scandi grind, without the secondary bevel.
The sheath is veg tanned leather hand tooled with a traditional floral style pattern and saddle stitched with waxed linen thread. I've died it black and finished it with a coat of resolene.

I got a kit containing a swivel knife and some basic stamps for my birthday a fortnight ago and I've really enjoyed learning how to use it.

Last edited:

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
superb knife, some nice sheridan tooling there too

Thanks, mate. I didn't know the proper name for that style.

Are you going to add a link so we can join in with the auction

If it's allowed, I'd be happy to share the link. The funds raised will go towards a cancer support centre called the Solas centre. Several donated items are auctioned on facebook, and a charity bike run, called the 'save our boobs and balls run' is also organised every year.

If you are interested I'll give you the link when the auction is live :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE