chafing pants and underwear

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lancer165l

Jul 28, 2016
Windermere
I use some cream I made from shea butter, olive oil, and some other stuff, (I'll find the recipe and maybe post it here.)

I rub into the affected area, also on my feet before a good walk. It stops chaffing and it's odourless, and it does not stain clothes either.

Otherwise I wear Paramo reversible pants to manage sweat down there, they suit me ok.

Frase

Mar 20, 2009
Scotland
As someone who does a lot of long distance walking the secret is close fitting merino pants, makes a big difference!!!

underground

May 31, 2005
Sheffield
I too got tired of any 'boxer' type garms riding up and being generally uncomfortable, regardless of fabric or baggy/snug fit. In the end tried a five pack of M&S 'bargain' (i.e. Cheapest) briefs- the ones with no opening, seam etc- they just hold the tackle in place nice and snug and I've never looked back. This all arose originally when wearing nicely tailored 'mod' suits, but it applies to all my outdoor needs too. Worth a try as even if they're not for you, they cost around a fiver and make great windscreen demisters. My wife did raise an eyebrow the first time she had to ask why I'd left my pants in the passenger seat!

underground

May 31, 2005
Sheffield
I use some cream I made from shea butter, olive oil, and some other stuff, (I'll find the recipe and maybe post it here.)

I rub into the affected area, also on my feet before a good walk. It stops chaffing and it's odourless, and it does not stain clothes either.
this sounds like the 'chamois cream' cyclists rub in down there, originally used to break in real chamois pads in shorts. It's awfully expensive, so I just use cheap Aqueous cream B.P and it does the job...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE