Celilo Bushcraft Knife from Bushcraft Northwest

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Ordered a new knife from Bushcraft Northwest in the States last night and got the normal automated email purchase response from them, but tonight i received a email from the guy who runs the company sent from his own I phone telling me that he had upgraded my postage to express delivery free of charge so i would get my knife quicker and also, that although i had ordered the knife with a leather sheath that he had also included free of charge a kydex sheath, so that i would have the option to carry the knife round my neck also, again free of charge.

In this day and age of huge soul less business, where there is no real customer care, it is so nice to receive a personal email from a guy, telling you that he really appreciates your business and going out of his way to make your purchase all the more enjoyable. Its great to see these business's thriving in these tough times, its people like bushcraft northwest and ultralight backpacking with their free packet of skittles with every order that shows us what a great community the bushcrafting fraternity is.

Again no affiliation with any companies mentioned, just an impressed and appreciative customer. keep up the good work guys, i would be happy to recommend you to anyone :You_Rock_

JAG009

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor
A great bit of service Colin ,I just wish all companies had the same idea that customers matter to them ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Is that going to be delivered to my house ,if so that might be another bit of kit that gets lost in the post :naughty:

that is good service.
is the company a smaller company? I find that companies that have the boss/owner actively involved hands on rather than just being the boss are often the best to deal with.
when a company puts a personal touch in folk tend to order again and speak well of them and that's why they are coping in there tough times.

oh yeah and link to site and knife please

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
This one?http://www.shop.bushcraftnorthwest.com/product.sc?productId=78&categoryId=2
I like the look of it.Be interesting to see how it performs.
Cheers , Simon

Yep, thats the one, thanks for the link Simon. Works out at £153 with postage, was looking for a 3mm bushcraft knife for finer work as my current SWC knife is a tad heavy for my purposes just now ( not that im getting rid of it lol ) so looking forward to using this nice little knife, just a nice wee bonus that the guy running bushcraft northwest is a total gent.

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
that is good service.
is the company a smaller company? I find that companies that have the boss/owner actively involved hands on rather than just being the boss are often the best to deal with.
when a company puts a personal touch in folk tend to order again and speak well of them and that's why they are coping in there tough times.

oh yeah and link to site and knife please

Yeah MOT, Your spot on, the chap that owns it is called Mike Lumio, its a bushcrat school first and foremost, as well as a shop, puts up a few nice vids on his site too

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE