Cegga Axe

Jwolf24

Jan 10, 2012
Delaware
I'm an American looking to purchase a cegga made axe. I love high quality, hand made tools. I've heard that cegga makes the best. Can anyone help me to order one of these axes?

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I'm an American looking to purchase a cegga made axe. I love high quality, hand made tools. I've heard that cegga makes the best. Can anyone help me to order one of these axes?

Hi Jwolf24 , to flesh out these answers a little more Cegga is indeed a member here under the Forum Name 'Cegga' , you may feel free to PM him.
Just to give you a heads up from what I remember he seems to make Axes in group tranches on occasion , I don't think he knocks one or two out to order on demand. I also don't think he holds back stock.

So it may be a bit of a wait until he makes some more ( but don't take my word for it PM him!! In fact I'll PM him this thread so he is at least aware ) , you may want to stick around the forum and get involved and then would be in a position to see when the next Group Buy Cegga Axe Thread is started.

Hope this helps.!!!

Jwolf24

Jan 10, 2012
Delaware
I don't have sufficient privileges right now to view his page. I will definitely be sticking around the forum, there's unlimited bushcraft knowledge here. Thanks for sending him this thread.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
@Jwolf24 - I have started an interested parties thread on the Group Buy section and PM'd you. I see Cegga has seen this thread so will no doubt tell you the situation.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
hi mate i was on the last group buy for a cegga axe, god no's what hapeened to that.
hope this one goe's better.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I was on that one also! Ended up making contact direct with Cegga by email and he made me one very lovely axe!

Ahh, I knew you were one of those that were waiting and waiting for it to happen on that second buy. Glad you got sorted in the end.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE