Cegga Axe & WE Firebox for trade.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
Hi all,

both used once or twice, so in super condition. The axe has a few marks on it and the firebox is obviously marked as ive only burnt kndling in it in the garden.

Ideally what im after, and this aint bushcrafty, is a decent up to date model Tomtom sat nav, ( ideally a GO 530 ) or some Watershed waterproof canoe bags, ( only Watershed, no other make )

I know the Cegga is a very sought after axe, but i wont sell it on its own. Combined trade value is about £110

Cheers,

Paul

andywinkk

Nov 12, 2007
wigan
www.garmentsdirectltd.co.uk
Hi all,

both used once or twice, so in super condition. The axe has a few marks on it and the firebox is obviously marked as ive only burnt kndling in it in the garden.

Ideally what im after, and this aint bushcrafty, is a decent up to date model Tomtom sat nav, ( ideally a GO 530 ) or some Watershed waterproof canoe bags, ( only Watershed, no other make )

I know the Cegga is a very sought after axe, but i wont sell it on its own. Combined trade value is about £110

Cheers,

Paul

What are watershed bags paul ?, have you got a link to a sit that sells tham ?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE