Catapult competition at the Moot

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
I wish. They have been in the loft since last year.

It’s sad, I know but it’s one of the things I’m really looking forward too next week.

At the moment I’m really hopeful of being able to sneak away a day earlier than planned. I’m focussed like a laser on making that happen!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I'm bringing mints and catapults (plural) all cheap and nasty but happy to lend them out.

Also bringing all the throwing angels, hawks and knives.

Since this week I'm working at British Army HQ and going direct to the moot from here it has provoked some awkward conversations about where I can and can't go during the week... I don't feel comfortable leaving the car with such stuff in it in a premier Inn car park in Bristol!

See you all there.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
 
It was fun!! We made catapults in the morning which went really well, some great cattys were produced and had a friendly competition come plink in the afternoon, we went through 1.5kg of mint imperials and 1kg of aniseed balls!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: sandbag47

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE