Sold Carving tools.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
I still have far too many carving blades, but I have to let at least some of them go, so this is a start.
1. Ray Iles Sloyd/craft knife perfect for detail, chip carving or spoons. Very sharp and takes a wicked edge. I usually just kept it stropped. The handle is a tiny bit small for me so it has to go. SOLD.
2. I can't remember who made this blade but I think it was from this forum. I handled it with some rosemary wood for my lad to take to Scout camp. Cuts pretty well & still nice and sharp. SOLD
3. Frost Sloyd knife. I don't need to tell you about this one. Again, used by the lad for one Scout camp. Still nice & sharp. SOLD
The only thing I'm looking for in trade is a Duluth day pack or similar in canvas.
tempImagedNKS3G.pngtempImage1M0qnn.pngtempImageARHsje.pngtempImageM55pxv.pngtempImageWEKDJc.pngtempImageP6jkjX.pngtempImageHZXyOD.pngtempImage4rrMTw.pngtempImagenPPL4b.png

Last edited:

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
There is a red duluth daypack on evilbay atm, plastic ninja

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Thanks for the heads up.
I had seen that one but it doesn't look like it's been cared for. A bit tatty for me I'm afraid. I know people on here do tend to look after their kit. I don't mind used but don't want damaged ideally.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE