Canvas Bags Numbers 4,5,6,7,8,9 & 10 LOL!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Purse? Surely more of a Pochette? or perhaps a Slip, an Etui maybe............or a Clutch? Can't just be a common-or-garden Purse with such contrasting stitching can it?

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
So, got any free samples?

Like, ones in wholly unsuitable colour combinations that no true bushcrafter would ever buy, like.... oh, I don't know, let's pick two colours at random... say, green and black? If so I'll take them off your hands and relieve you of the burden of them.

I'm generous like that. :)

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
now boxing up the 38 i've made so far....i'll have them with you a.s.a.p. ....ta for taking them off my hands m8:p

So, got any free samples?

Like, ones in wholly unsuitable colour combinations that no true bushcrafter would ever buy, like.... oh, I don't know, let's pick two colours at random... say, green and black? If so I'll take them off your hands and relieve you of the burden of them.

I'm generous like that. :)

Wiseman

Tenderfoot
Apr 25, 2014
Leeds
Angst,

Loving these, especially in the grey.

Have you thought about making a satchel/man-bag, kinda like the Zippo one that John Fenna reviewed? I've no idea how much work it would involve to be honest but I reckon in the grey with those chunky black buckles and seat-belt strap it'd look awesome, and be a fair bit more waterproof than most of that style of bag seem to be to boot.

Great work fella.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hiya....ta for your compliments....

just had a look at the fenna-blokes review....nice looking bag...it'll be a while before i can pull off something quite like that....and when i do it wont be ANYWHERE near 35 quid dude....these will have been knocked up in a country where the average weekly wage is a good thrashing with a length of rusty barbed wire....

i think its quite incredible that its that cheap.....i'd charge more than that just for the leatherwork to go on it...

regards

sonni

Angst,

Loving these, especially in the grey.

Have you thought about making a satchel/man-bag, kinda like the Zippo one that John Fenna reviewed? I've no idea how much work it would involve to be honest but I reckon in the grey with those chunky black buckles and seat-belt strap it'd look awesome, and be a fair bit more waterproof than most of that style of bag seem to be to boot.

Great work fella.

Last edited:

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
As the founder member (and only member :p) of the CAA, these are fantastic. See what happens when you don't read through the forum enough...you miss great products and threads. Well done sir!

v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
CAA - canvas addicts anonymous. My name is Kawasemi and I am a canvas addict. :grouphug:

Last edited:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire

just had a look at the fenna-blokes review....nice looking bag...it'll be a while before i can pull off something quite like that....and when i do it wont be ANYWHERE near 35 quid dude....these will have been knocked up in a country where the average weekly wage is a good thrashing with a length of rusty barbed wire....

i think its quite incredible that its that cheap.....i'd charge more than that just for the leatherwork to go on it...

regards

sonni

Well - if you want a review of your gear...
I am only a PM away :)

Wiseman

Tenderfoot
Apr 25, 2014
Leeds

regards

sonni

Mate, I wasn't suggesting you'd be selling them for £35! The style reminds me a bit of the Mission Workshop stuff (which I really like) so was thinking if you could do them they might be a similar sort of price - £120ish. Don't even know if that is feasible to be honest, I imagine they have the benefit of economies of scale, production lines and the like.

Just to reiterate, I really am quite ignorant in all this having never made so much as handkerchief myself! Didn't mean to cause any offence.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
yo! lolol certainly no offence caused i assure you....dont worry, we're all a bit blunt and cheeky on here....well i am anyway....and i recommend keeping an eye on fenna, mountain and macaroon....oh and hillbill....swallow, harvestman....oh and bilmo, ammo, marmite, countryman, samon....erm....yeah everyone in fact haha!

welcome to the forum and get ya finger out and get those handkerchiefs made!!! slacker! lol

s

Mate, I wasn't suggesting you'd be selling them for £35! The style reminds me a bit of the Mission Workshop stuff (which I really like) so was thinking if you could do them they might be a similar sort of price - £120ish. Don't even know if that is feasible to be honest, I imagine they have the benefit of economies of scale, production lines and the like.

Just to reiterate, I really am quite ignorant in all this having never made so much as handkerchief myself! Didn't mean to cause any offence.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE