Canvas bag with leather trim

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Very nice indeed. One of those with a handle would be great for carrying things round, such as small tools etc.
Has it been waterproofed by and chance, as it would also make a great water carrier.:)

singteck

Settler
Oct 15, 2005
Malaysia
www.flickr.com
Very nice indeed. One of those with a handle would be great for carrying things round, such as small tools etc.
Has it been waterproofed by and chance, as it would also make a great water carrier.:)

Handle would make it too............. handbag?? :D Well the next one is a document bag so stay tuned.

There's no waterproofing on this one. The original design was to fit 2 half liter water bottle actually.

Cheers

singteck

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Handle would make it too............. handbag?? :D Well the next one is a document bag so stay tuned.

There's no waterproofing on this one. The original design was to fit 2 half liter water bottle actually.

Cheers

singteck

:) Know exactly what you mean, but I have seem sail repairers with similar canvas bags with handles carrying their tools of the trade on sailing ships.:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE