Canvas and Leather Possibles Pouch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
This is based on a khaki canvas bag with a small front compartment (ideal for medical kit) and a larger main section.

I have added a 3mm leather top flap which runs over the back and under the bottom to add strength and some weatherproofing (along with looking nice of course :) )

The external dimensions are approximately 7"w x 8"h x 2.5"d.

There are belt-loops (2") at the back.

The adjustable shoulder strap has a poppered retainer strap for when you want it folded out of the way under the top flap. There are additional D-rings at the side to attach things to the outside.

Each compartment zips shut. The main compartment has a flap at the back for small items and a loop for a 9mm firesteel or pen.

The top flap closes down with an all-leather closure.

The idea behind this was to combine the protective and aesthetic features of leather with the light weight and flexibility of canvas. I hope you like it.

2370528735_c8daa2ccb5.jpg

2371373242_903c54d952.jpg

Asking price is £40 including p+p. All proceeds to charity please at http://www.justgiving.com/shepcrafts.

kimbo

Nomad
Feb 21, 2006
Kent
Damn and blast!!!!! I can't believe I missed that.

I got to say it Shep, that is one beautiful bag........again!

Kim

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE