Can't reply to posts in members classfieds

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bigrich

Jan 26, 2011
Malvern
Hi All,

Can clearly post threads. However not in members classifieds and I wondered if anyone could suggest why :) am i doing somethig wrong or have I not done something I should. This does of course just apply to this thread and not my life in general :)

This is the message I get.

Bigrich, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.We are working on areas of bushcraft uk and so you might not have access to this area at this time. Full Members of bushcraft uk (via subscription) should have access to all articles and reviews, if you do not please contact us via the contact link.
2.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
3.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Many thanks in advance

Rich

bikething

May 31, 2005
West Devon, Edge of Dartymoor!
Depends on whether you are trying to reply to a thread or start a new one.

From the sticky at the top of Members Classifieds:
This forum does have conditional use; to start a new thread in this forum (sell something) you need to be a full member (someone that has subscribed to BCUK) being able to sell in this forum is one of the benefits of supporting BCUK.
Once an item has been put up for sale any member can then purchase the item (All members are allowed to post replies in the forum)

can't see why you shouldn't be able to reply to an existing thread :confused:

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
i think theres a minimum post count,.....even to post in there,.....

is it 5,...or 10 maybe?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE