can't log into chat

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andy

Native
Dec 31, 2003
sheffield
www.freewebs.com
First PC crashed so I moved onto the next one (uni network)

it' saying I'm still logging in on that machine (which wont let me on the uni network)

how do I sort this? (or could a mod just log me out?)

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Yep..... Its because you didn't log out properly. you just have to wait until your account in the chat room times out before you can log in again. Same thing has just happened to me :-( ......

Ed

Martyn

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
Ed said:
Yep..... Its because you didn't log out properly. you just have to wait until your account in the chat room times out before you can log in again. Same thing has just happened to me :-( ......

Ed

You might want to flag this up to Adi, there should be a popup that logs you out automatically when you close the window.

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
its probably more to do with the uni network not logging you off when the machine crashed so it didn't go through the correct log out procedure...

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
there should be a popup that logs you out automatically when you close the window.

Yeah it does, that works fine..... its only when you crash out ie... don't close the window.... computer dies/dialup cuts out etc ... that the problem occurs.

Ed

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE