Canoe fishing advice needed

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ascobis

Forager
Nov 3, 2017
Wisconsin, USA
What's an outfitter store? Don't think I've ever seen one
Big box store that displays fashion garments in the center and outdoor equipment along the sides. The ratio gear:fashion increases as the quality of the store, for our purposes, increases. Another perspective is "Amazon showroom".

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
I want to see a depth chart and learn the bottom structure. Sudden drop-offs, rock piles and reefs are attractors.
90% of the fish live in 15% of the water. That's the puzzle to solve. Times of day, tides, temperatures and weather.
Unlike humans, fish do not live where there is no food. What's available to catch? What do those fish eat?

nitrambur

Settler
Jan 14, 2010
Nottingham
Big box store that displays fashion garments in the center and outdoor equipment along the sides. The ratio gear:fashion increases as the quality of the store, for our purposes, increases. Another perspective is "Amazon showroom".
Nope, never seen one of those. Whats an Amazon showroom?

Will_

Nomad
Feb 21, 2013
Dorset
Ok, last couple of questions... I'm going to pop down to a tackle shop later this morning :) What weight/type of line, what hooks, and to I need to weight the line of it's trailing 10 or so behind the canoe.

Will_

Nomad
Feb 21, 2013
Dorset
Ok, last couple of questions... I'm going to pop down to a tackle shop later this morning :) What weight/type of line, what hooks, and to I need to weight the line of it's trailing 10 or so behind the canoe.
Thanks for all the previous replies. I bought some 20lb line, a 28g Dexter wedge (to weight it or just for some casting by itself), tinsel rigs, and some barrel snaps size 4. Have got hold of a telescopic rid too. I'll let you know how I get on...

Reactions: Janne and Nice65

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE