Can we have a fire..?!..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

WolfCub

Forager
Aug 6, 2008
Bucks
Hello all, I grew up in NW Cumbria, Cubs, Scouts, very keen on 'backwoodsmanship' (though not too good at it then, too impatient!)

Now married, kids, work as a Butcher, live in Bucks. As a Scout who hasn't realy grown up, Dad, and Cub Leader I still enjoy bushcraft as it now seems to be called. Patience and effort have improved along with abbility (a bit !)

You were recomended as a good source of ideas and advice by Scouters on another Forum so here I am.

Looking forward to remembering/improving old things and learning some new, and being able to enjoy and appreciate it even more , especialy with my own children.

Thanks for what I've come across already ! (Hammocks and tarps ordered, hope to use in woods before end school holls !! )

-Switch-

Settler
Jan 16, 2006
Still stuck in Nothingtown...
Welcome to Bcuk WolfCub, hope you enjoy it.
Your friend was right about this being a good source of info. Whatever you need to know, no matter how tentative the connection to bushcraft, just ask and someone here is bound to have the answer you need. :)

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Hello and welcome - The question should not be "Can we have a fire?"

but

"How shall we light the fire today?"

Get a comfy computer chair, cos this can become quite addictive!

Simon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE