can someone please tell me more spessific about this axe ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 4, 2016
norway
i know its a Hults bruks A-B, and its a agdor axe , Rodga backwords. and yes ive read the history.
the ting is, It had both stamps HB and the H, for Agdor. It has original green color. and it has the ear lugs. it waighs 1.1 KG with the brooken wood inside.
i got this item sendt just a few days so i havent gotten the chanse to hammer it out yet, or cleaned it up eather.
i got pretty facinated by this item. becaus i still after days of googling. ive not found a copy of it anywhere. there are some with same look, but only has the H as a stamp and is blue in color. or thay have the straight edge with no H (agdor)
i did post same post in bladeforume, but only one seemed to see that it is rare. and sugested it was military since it was green, but it doesent have the 3 crown so im comfused. the head comes from and OLD inherited farm so it was a ****load of axes and things getting sold and i just picked this one up becaus it was less then 30 dollars.

im currently waiting for hults bruk to answer me on an email. Thay had to forward to the production manager but im to eager to find out if this is a rare item.

this is a axe with the H alone with same shape
227277882_05cd8b4d-e8ff-45d7-bee0-863f810977ed.jpg

and here is a folder to my axe.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2dUcQI-1qw_ZlYzQzg2RHNSWUU&usp=sharing

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE